Published on 1st March 2014 17:41
THIS IS NOT A SIGNUP THREAD, JUST A PLACE HOLDER AND TEASER, LOTS MORE INFO TO COME!
Noobonia V: The big guns are here!!!
Welcome to Noobonia V, the series where new/newer players can make that step up from average skrimish day to what we lovingly call “milsim lite”. In this series, newer players get to experience a bit of what milsim is about without the pressure of having old dogs yell and scream at them for doing something silly or asking questions.
Here, in fact we promote the asking of silly questions.
As is our practice, Noobonia V will be held at Silver Creek Paintball in Camrose, AB. Date TBD so keep an eye out on this thread.
Agenda for the day:
0930 on field at spawn location for briefing.
1000 Plastic slinging begins.
1130-1200 Hrs rotating lunch break begins
1700 Prize draws and AAR
Cost: TBD but likely $25-30 (cash and exact change only)
Ruleset: EAR rules with the following modifications.
1. 400 rounds max on-person. No loose bb's on person. (high-caps are permitted, drums and boxes are not)
2. no “full auto only” guns. Please leave your P*'s and 30+rps guns at home as well.
3. only “white” smoke permitted. Other colors are being used for props.
4. No safety grenades. ALL other grenades, including smoke, thunder b's, and tornados, act as “kills” 5M radius.
5. Mercies are “optional”.
6. Medic rules will apply as designed by the admins.
7. We encourage everyone to bring radios, but they are not mandatory. FRS radios are fine.
8. Bring a partially empty mag to chrono, we will supply bb's.
9. Bring a good attitude if you're a vet. This is your time to teach and assist the next generation of players.
10. Players will be expected to bring ALL their gear, including lunch and hydration, onto the field. None will be provided. Returning to vehicles for any reason only hurts your teams chances of completing objectives.
11. This is an age 14+game. Waivers can be downloaded from the Silver Creek website, or signed on game day. All minors MUST have FULL, sealed face protection, and <16 MUST have a parent or